This is an elegant, unique vessel for your candle. Choose your fragrance, wick style, and color below.
Soy Candle--12 oz. Flared Jar
Fragrance Options (More to be added soon!)
- Almond: “Warm, classic, nutty almond.”
- Black Raspberry Vanilla: “Ripe black raspberries are mixed with dark plum and warm vanilla.”
- Exotic Coconut: “Sweet, creamy coconut with hints of warm vanilla and exotic musk.”
- Love Spell: “A lavishly lush blend of orange, peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine."
- Pink Amber and Vanilla: "Notes of pink amber and vanilla wrap around blushed orchid and jasmine petals."
- Shea and Santal: "Creamy nuances of shea, heliotrope and exotic acerola introduce this alluring fragrance as coconut and sweet almond milk seduce the senses. Blonde sandalwood and warm amber intermingle with sheer musks in the back elevating the addictive signature."
- Tahitian Vanilla: "Fresh, luscious smelling coconuts are the main note in this blend, followed by some supporting notes of Orange, Lily, Roses and of course, Vanilla. Whisk yourself away to comforting vanilla coconut bliss and try some of this fragrance.
- Verbena Lemon: "Fresh verbena notes blended with crisp lemon and orange."
- White Tea and Ginger: "This oriental scent is a melange of citrus notes, exotic spice and beautiful jasmine."
Black Amber & Lavender: "A deep and soothing blend of sophisticated French Lavender and exotic amber. Supporting notes of tonka bean and myrrh enhance this sweet floral accord with a kiss of cozy richness; while a base of soft musk invites a lovely warmth to this harmonious bouquet."
Mango and Tangerine: "An exotic fusion of fresh mango and ripe tangerine. Subtle tropical notes of papaya, peach and creamy coconut create a balanced fragrance that is perfect for personal care and candles. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils including orange and coriander."
Sea Salt & Orchid: "Our Sea Salt and Orchid fragrance oil is a smooth and elegant blend of soft floral notes with salty highlights. Calming notes of jasmine, lily of the valley, and tonka bean take hold."